Friday, October 17, 2008

Recycled Mittens from Wool Sweaters

I had a lot of fun making these and they are real easy. I used 100% wool sweaters and after washing they turned out so soft. I also made the fleece liners for the mittens so they are real soft inside and nice and thick and warm.

I made a pair for my daughter and son. It was funny because they were so impressed. Even hubby was impressed LOL! I think I'll make some for family as gifts too.

Here's a video if you haven't seen it yet. Warning though: You'll need to resize that template #3 as it's not big enough to match the others. http://studio5.ksl.com/?nid=61&sid=4456414


5 Comments:

Ewe-N-Me said...

Those are super cute Kelle! I'm impressed too!

Debbies Doodle said...

I love this.. I am going to raid my closit and make some for Christmas presents.
deb

Teri said...

They look so professionally done!!! I LOVE them!!!

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

These are darling!!! I love all your printables too.

Kelly said...

how much bigger do you need to make the #3 pattern for the wool mittens. Please help..Is that for making diff size patterns?