Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My latest Obsession

I've wanted a piano for a few years now. I've always had a desire to play and figured it's never too late to learn...right?

So I found this darling upright on Craigslist the other day for...now get this....$50!!!! It's smaller than a regular sized piano. Almost by half...well, maybe 3/4 the size. It has 64 keys I believe. It's adorable! I need to get it tuned but it's not too bad and can be played as it is.



I'm teaching myself to play A River Flows in You by Yiruma. It's such a beautiful piece...like a lullaby.

2 Comments:

pammi said...

WOW that sounded great!!! and if your teaching yourself you need to congratulate yourself!!! thats amazing!! Pam

Patrice said...

$50.00 bucks?!?!?!?!?!?! Oh.my.gosh. I need to find a great deal like that! Awesome. Good luck with "lessons". :)