Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Child, My Heart

There is a river that flows from my heart. It carries an abundance of love for my children, with each one having an endless supply.

I wanted to introduce you to my son, Cameron. Cameron is 20 years old and works as a granite installer. He travels a lot installing granite counter tops at hotels across the country. He also is a wonderful singer. I'll have to upload one of his songs one of these days so you can hear him. Most of all though, he dreams of becoming a chef. For a child that grew up with a Mom who could barely cook, he is a fantastic and creative cook. I certainly can't take credit for any of his cooking abilities. He dreams of owning his own restaurant and being the head chef. I would love to see him go to chef school. Though you know he's living on his own and feels like there is the obstacle of bills to pay so the need to work, etc., I just hope one day he will pursue that dream.

He's a gorgeous young man (ok, I'm partial) with deep dimples and a laugh that is so contagious. He is my heart as are my other children. My love for him is endless like that river.

2 Comments:

shweetpotato said...

Kelle your kids are SO gorgeous :D They must get it from YOU huh? Carm

Kelle said...

Thank you Carm. Just don't tell Cameron that. I think he already thinks he's all that and a bag of chips LOL!