Wednesday, June 27, 2007

They Grow So Fast

Why can't we just stop time for a few years? That's what I ask myself as I watch my babies grow up so fast. Wouldn't be nice if we could just push a pause button for a few years and keep them little, longer?

It's been a busy month so far. We went to my daughters Kindergarten graduation, which was a fun and wonderful little ceremony. She's declared that she is now a "big girl" as she contemplates going into the first grade next year.



I remember when she was just a tiny little thing who I used to dress in those footy jammies and snuggle with. She was such a good baby and has grown into such a sweet and smart 6 year old. After having boys (whom I love dearly) I am so greatful that I have been blessed with a little girl.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

They do grow so quickly, and your little one is lovely. I'm enjoying your blog and your new site. Take care!

Monica said...

Hi Kelle, love your blog. Your little girl is gorgeous too. I have 3 boys and a girl and I agree, it's lovely to have the girl. I just finished your DCI grubby stocking for a swap. It's on my blog if you'd like to see it.
CYA, Monica