Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Like Cats? Altered Folk Art Cat Tag Set

This past weekend my 6 year old daughter and I spent some time out in the studio painting. Our subject was cats and she painted a orange and white one and I painted a black and white one. I'll have to scan hers and post it on here so you can all see. She's becoming quite the little art-teest.

I decided to create some altered folk art tags from the cat painting I did and these are the results. I really love how these turned out and if you adore cats you might enjoy these for using in you're own art projects, add them to dolls or use them as gift tags. I think they have the perfect combination of whimsy, folk art and a touch of altered art. The printable sheet contains all four designs and is created in 300 dpi for ideal printing. Which is much clearer than this reduced picture below. Enjoy!



Folk Art Altered Art Cat Tags
Price: US$3.99
Click for details

2 Comments:

Carrie Nichols said...

Awesome tags!!! And I love your collection of birdhouses!

Kelle said...

Thank you Carol (: Glad you like the tags and birdhouses. It's funny, as I was never a huge fan of birdhouses but I think my love for doll houses sort of spilled over when I discovered how neat birdhouses are.