Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Digital Playground

I must say I just love playing around in PSP. Most recently I have Photoshop which I find intriguing, however I have a lot to learn on it yet and am most familiar with Paint Shop Pro. Anyway, one of the things we played around with was different effects on photos.

This first one was softened and the eye shadow digitally painted on there. (yes, it's my eye LOL!). I also added the dark brown around the iris which I think gives it a neat effect.



This next one I darkened the contrast and added a more sepia tone effect. It didn't turn out the way I wanted, but it sure is a contrast to the one above.



Anyway, I'm having fun playing around with all this digital stuff. It's amazing what you can do. My next goal is to spend some time learning Photoshop through some tutorials.

1 Comment:

Cindy (aka PaintChip) said...

WTG with stretching out and having fun with your PSP. Thanks for sharing your talents with us!