Thursday, June 3, 2010

Spring cleaning in June

I suppose I really can't call it spring cleaning since it's now June, but that's ok. We'll just say that I'm simplifying and parting with a little extra clutter. Anyway, so I decided that while there are certain material things I really love that I truly have to learn to part with some of the things I don't need. I realize that I just have too much "stuff". Over the last few years I swear my house has been shrinking. Then it dawned on me it's not shrinking...I've just got too much "stuff". So some of it has to go! The less "stuff" the less dust.

So that's it...I'm biting the bullet so to speak and listing things on Etsy and/or Craigslist. Here are a few offerings I have currently on Craigslist. These items are too large to ship so if you are local to the Toledo, Ohio area and interested just reply to the Craigslist ad. Over the next few weeks I hope to get some of the smaller things listed on Etsy.

Antique Primitive Wagon Wheel



Antique Scathe



Rolling Industrial Cart

0 Comments: