Friday, April 3, 2009

New Collage Sheets and Printables

I've been working on some new collage sheets and wanted to share them with you all. I really love how they turned out and recently added them to http://www.instantprintables.com/

Just click on the image or "more info" button to see a larger view.

First we have my Vintage Bird Post Cards. I really, really love these! I printed some out on cardstock and used them as actual post cards. I'd like to try using them also for decoupage.

Antique Bird Postcards

Click for details

I had a request to create these cones using antique doll advertisements. These you can print onto paper OR fabric! The fabric ones are really neat.

Doll Paper Cones Printable

Click for details

Lastly, I scanned these antique children photographs to create this printable collage sheet. There are six individual photos and you can use each photo individually in your projects (they aren't overlapped on the printable). You can never have too many antique photos in my opinion (;

Antique Photos Children Collage Sheet

Click for details

0 Comments: