Monday, March 16, 2009

Needle Felted Bunnies

For all of you who may need a serious dose of cuteness...here you go! These are little needle felted bunnies I created. They are on their way to a friend of mine in Canada. I had a lot of fun creating these. They turned out pretty darn cute if I do say so myself *grin*. I think maybe I'll work on some new ones. I don't know what it is about needle felted critters, but when you gaze upon one and hold it in your hand it's very difficult not to go "awww".

Have you seen that new Burger King commercial for the burger shots (those tiny little burgers), where the guy uncovers them and the girl immediately squeals because they are so cute? Ok, well it's sort of that same type of reaction when you see these little fellows. LOL!






11 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute little bunnies!

rabbitwhiskers said...

Your bunnies are adorable! Your blog is really enjoyable to read, too~ I will subscribe!

Diana said...

OOOOH that Bunny is cute as can be!!! I love it lol

SleightGirl said...

I should have read the warning more carefully about the shrieks of glee...I think I just woke up my boyfriend...so cute!

kellyssima said...

awww too cute!

GiDu said...

OH my goodness, those are soo adorable!

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Absolutely precious.

Ewe-N-Me said...

awww! Tooooo cute!

Crystal said...

ADORABLE!!

Shussy said...

Adorable! Plus I needed a second cute fix after seeing your precious grandbaby.
kisses for the grand baby and the bunnies. Sussi

Shussy said...

Adorable! Plus I needed a second cute fix after seeing your precious grandbaby.
kisses for the grand baby and the bunnies. Sussi