Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Jilly Bean Printable Tags Set

Brrr! It's freezing here so today I spent most of the day indoors and created a new tag set. Jilly Bean is based on my original. Isn't she sweet!? I love how she turned out. These tags are in 300dpi for excellent printing. MUCH clearer than shown in this sample image. Use them as tags, with your altered art projects, gift tags or scrapbooking. The set comes with 4 different tags and each one is 4 inches x 2.5 inches wide. Printable includes instructions and tips. For more info or to grab this set just click the image or "more info" button below.

Cottage Primitive Black Jilly Bean Doll Tags

Price: US$2.50

Click for details

1 Comment:

Buttons By Robin said...

Hi there. I love your images and purchased these the other day just after you listed them. I thought you might like to see what I made with them. These are handmade buttons made with your image http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17876360.