Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Show Me Wednesday



I thought it would be fun to participate in the Show Me Wednesday. You can check out the other participants and more information about it on http://hazelruthes.blogspot.com/

This Wednesdays theme is bulletin boards. Here is mine. I recently purchased this awesome door from http://thenook.etsy.com/ over on Etsy. It's a large old window that they repurposed into this fabulous bulletin board. I just love it! It's quite handy too because it hangs next to my computer desk and if I need to pin up a reminder or jot down a note it's right there.

5 Comments:

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

I like your bulletin board. Guess I will have to make me one. I need to do something with all the windows I have hoarded up ! LOL !

Cathy said...

What a cool bulletin board! I love that it was made from something old and I really like the 2 different spaces for writing and pinning on notes. Very clever!
Thanks Kelle for joining us in Show Me Wednesday.

Cathy :)

papel1 said...

Your bulletin board is great, and so neat. I like the chalk boards.
Symetrical looking.
Judy

Ewe-N-Me said...

Great bulletin board Kelle!!!

Kelle said...

Thank you. Glad you like it. I just had to have it when I saw it. I too love that it has the panes made for chalk and the ones for posting notes. I get quite a bit of use out of it too (;