Friday, April 25, 2008

Books I'm Reading - Shiloh Legacy

I found this wonderful series of books called Shiloh Legacy by Bodie and Brock Thoene. Has anyone read them? There are several books in the series. I read every night after crawling into bed (the only time I get to) and I have just been SO engrossed in these books. It's like I have known these charactures all my life and am right there with them. These writers are truly amazing.



I'm sadly almost done with the last in the series. It's funny because I don't want the story to end ):The story is based back in the early 1920's before the big stock market crash and the war. I love the way they give voice to the black Americans...ex: "Aint no mo' chillens goin' to...". I also love how the story is truly one about faith.Anyway, just wanted to mention these books if anyone needs something great to read.

Here is a link of them that I found on Amazon. I'll have to explore the other books by these authors as well.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Shiloh+Legacy

0 Comments: