Tuesday, September 11, 2007

New Primitive Angel Ornaments & Bowl Fillers

You will love making these darling primitive angel ornaments and bowl fillers! The larger angel, when finished measures 9 inches and the smaller angel measures 6 inches. Perfect sizes for bowl fillers and ornaments. These angels can be displayed all year round, not just Christmas. I have them both on my tree and just love looking at their little faces. I think these will make great sellers at the coming craft shows. So if you are looking for something smaller, easy and fun to make, these might just be it.

For more info on these just click the image or button below. I should have the original ornaments I made that you see in the picture available soon either on eBay or my website. I'll let you all know. Thank you for check them out and hope you like them!

Primitive Angel Ornaments and Bowl Fillers PM

Price: US$6.99
Click for details

0 Comments: