Tuesday, August 7, 2007

20 Questions and Answers

Ok, here's a bunch of questions I received and was challenged to answer them and post on my blog, so here it goes. By the way, if you want to snag the questions and post on your own blog, feel free to do so (:

Q: If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
A: I would have a cozy cottage on the beach somewhere warm!

Q: What is your favorite article of clothing?
A: I have this light weight "baby doll" style dress that I just love to wear, it's cool and comfortable.

Q: What is the last CD you bought?
A: Josh Groban. Love, love his voice!

Q: Where is your favorite place to be?
A: On our boat out on the lake with my husband and children.

Q: What is your least favorite place to be?
A: In a dentists chair. My husband has tricked me more than once by making appointments to get my checkup done and not telling me where we were going.

Q: What time do you wake up in the morning?
A: During the school year, 7:00am. During the summer usually by 8:30am.

Q: Can you juggle?
A: What woman can't juggle?? As women, we perfect the art of juggling!

Q: If you could have one super power, what would it be?
A: The ability to fly. I'd never touch the ground again (:

Q: Favorite household chore?
A: I love to vacuum!

Q: Least favorite household chore?
A: Folding laundry.

Q: If you could play an instrument, which one would it be?
A: I love the sound of the oboe, so would enjoy learning how to play it.

Q: Do you prefer a SUV, Sports Car, Mini Van or Compact Car?
A: SUV definitely.

Q: What is your favorite childrens book?
A: My favorite was Put Me In A Zoo. I've always loved this book...what beautiful spots he has!

Q: If you could visit anywhere in the world where would that be and why?
A: I've always wanted to go to Africa. My deep love for animals is probably part of it, as I'd love to see all the incredible wildlife there, but also would love to just visit the country and culture there.

Q: Do you have a phobia? (ie; spiders, heights, etc.,)
A: No, not really. At least none that I can think of. Snakes and spiders don't bother me in that regard and not afraid of heights. I'm the one always screaming "Let's go higher", LOL!

Q: If you were stranded on an tropical island what are 4 items (Brad Pitt does NOT count as an item) you would have?
A: I'd want a flint to make fire, an ax, fishing spear and my bible.

Q: On that island which relative, besides your mate or children would you choose to be stranded with? (No Brad Pitt is NOT your distant cousin).
A: My Mom. She would be so resourceful and the best person to just sit and chat away with. Having her there would make it such an adventure!

Q: Do you talk to yourself?
A: Of course! Doesn't everyone?

Q: Favorite TV show?
A: LOST...I'm pathetically addicted to this show and bummed that I have to wait until February before it comes back on. Who's bright idea was that anyway? Don't they understand the withdrawl symptoms I'm going through?

Q: What is something you have always wanted to do, but haven't had a chance to yet?
A: Go hang gliding. A month or so ago I went parasailing and wow, that was something. But I've always wanted to learn to hang glide. Also I would love to get a diving certification and go diving in the keys (;

0 Comments: