Thursday, April 12, 2007

Why "Two Dancing Crows"?

I've had a few people ask me about the name Two Dancing Crows and if there is any meaning to the name. Most people will think that it's just a whimsical name for a craft related blog or business. It is on the one hand but there's a bit more to it than that. Hopefully, I'll explain this well.

For the two crows, one of them represents me and the other one represents my imagination. But just because you have two crows, that doesn't mean they will dance (aka be creative).

The "dancing" part in the name represents what brings the crows to life and stirs their imagination. That sweet music that causes them to unconsciously move in a creative dance. That would be the blessings of my Father in heaven. His blessing of who I am and the gift of imagination he has given me makes the crows dance. Without him they would simply be two crows, plain, unmoving and non creative.

Everything I am, everything I do and everything I create is because and for the glory of God.

0 Comments: