Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Learn to Create Round Headed Dolls



Have you always wanted to learn how to make round headed dolls with three dimensional facial features? In this online class I'm going to teach you. This is a fun class and I've had some wonderful feedback from those of you that have taken it. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

For those of you interested in just how to create these type of dolls with the round head and facial features, I think you'll find this class really easy. I show you step by step how to create them and instruct you ever step of the way.

You can really bring your dolls to life by also giving them a three dimension look. It's quite fun really. Before you know it you'll be creating some beautiful round headed dolls with great features. This class is featured over on Pattern Mart.

Have fun!

0 Comments: