Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Original 12 x 12 Mixed Media Painting "Reach"

Hi All, 

Are you ready for Christmas? I am proud to say that all of my Christmas shopping is done! That's huge for me as I normally am a last minute shopper. So the tree is trimmed, house decorated, gifts wrapped and I even had time to create this new painting.

This painting is titled "Reach" and it's a mixed media done on a 12 x 12 wrapped canvas. I really love how it turned out and hope you do too. It's an original so only one is available. If you are looking for a great gift, this might be perfect and you still have time as I can ship it out immediately for you.

Visit my page over on Prim Nest here to read more about it: http://www.primnest.com/artist/1/Two+Dancing+Crows/


4 Comments:

The Stamp Maven said...

I love the buttons in the center of the flowers...the perfect embellishment!

Anne Brown
stampmaven.com

Angela said...

How are you done with your Christmas shopping already? That is amazing! I am so jealous!

Angela Carter
www.angelasinklink.com

Unknown said...

Love your use of color here, you have an excellent eye for color! What paint did you use on the canvas? I too enjoy the buttons as an embellishment.

Kari Mason
www.1stclasscreativity.com

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous mixed media!!! I love the colors!

Carri
www.scissorchic.com