Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Printables and Supplies

Although I'm not suppose to work on the weekends, I've been busy creating some new printables and also put together some new supply packs for Etsy.

The first one is some altered printable wings. These are neat to use in your altered art and mixed media projects. This set comes with 8 printable wings. Four large and four smaller ones for your various projects. You can print out as many as you need on demand. That's what I love about printables! Click on the image or "more info" button below.

Altered printable wings great for altered art projects

Price: US$2.99
Click for details

Next, I've also listed these fantastic vintage hymnal music/song sheets on Etsy. These come with 20 sheets per pack! Great for using in altered art and mixed media projects. These are NOT COPIES but the original pages. I like to use these as a base and paint over them. Very cool! Check them out in My Etsy Shop.

0 Comments: