Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Canon Rebel XSi SLR Digital Camera

Getting a new camera has been long over due for me. My old camera is a Sony 4 megapixel that I've had forever. So it was time for a new one.

I spent about a month researching and finally decided on a Canon Rebel XSi SLR 12.2 Megapixel after talking with my neighbor Jan who is a professional photographer. It's the camera she uses (: So I figured I couldn't go wrong with it.

The SLR digital camera's are a little more complicated than the point and shoot digital cameras. They are bigger in over all size but have a ton more features. Besides the features the images you can produce are fantastic! At least that is what I'm finding thus far. Here are a couple I've taken. I love how crisp they are and even when I reduce the size of these pictures as you see below they still retain a lot of the clearity of the originals. With this camera I will be able to take wondeful pictures for my creations and pattern covers and it will be great for printing family photos too (:

0 Comments: