Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A little shocking revelation today

Now that I'm over the initial shock, I can share the news with you all. I'm going to be a grandmother...again! My first grandbaby is now 5 and lives out in Washington state. I just found out today that my 21 year old son and his longtime girlfriend are expecting a baby. Oh my word! I preached to my son for a long time about not having children young but you know how that goes. I just worry about them all...she's in college to become an Architect and my son works full time for a large food company. But you know all I can do is be positive about this. This baby will be a blessing and I'm so excited to be able to be a part of it's life! I will help them in any way I can and hopefully "Nana" will get to babysit often. I'm sure there will be moments they will be greatful for that (:

Here is a picture of the soon to be proud parents.

6 Comments:

Ewe-N-Me said...

Congratulations Kelle!! They're a very handsome couple.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Kelle said...

Thank you both so much! I'm getting excited!

Gina - RoseThistleArtworks said...

Congratulations! They both look so sweet and happy. :)

marthamayi said...

OH MY, They are both very nice looking. Just imagine how good looking this baby will be! They sound like they have good futures ahead of them. Don't worry everything will be fine. Congratulations Kelle. I love my doll pattern I got from you a few weeks ago. What a cool Nana you are! I wish my grandmother could teach me all the things you can do!

:) Martha

Karen said...

Kelle, I like your attitude! Our kids don't always do things the right way the first time, but...neither did we. At least not me. I've found that God gives grace, and that often our lessons prove to be something that bring us closer to Him. Congratulations! Karen