Sunday, August 17, 2008

Vintage Locker Baskets

Last week I stopped at my friend Connie's new shop up in Blissfield, Michigan. It's called Patina and it's absolutely wonderful! Connie and her partner have a blessed talent of creating wonderful trash to treasure pieces as well as Primitive and Cottage Chic. The shop is so quaint and filled to the brim of all kinds of wonderful decor, painted furniture, antiques and vintage items.

One thing that caught my eye in particular were these vintage (not repros) locker baskets. She had them displayed on the wall one on top of the other. Did I mention that she has a real talent for decorating? I need to get her to come over to my house and help me figure out what to do with a couple rooms (:

Next time I'm up there I'll ask her if I can take a couple pictures of the shop so you all can see. If you are close enough to visit be sure and stop by! The shop is called PATINA and the address is 106 S. Lane Street in Blissfield, Michigan 49228.

Aren't these the neatest things? So versatile too.

0 Comments: