Thursday, May 1, 2008

"MAY" be I'm Crazy Contest

WE HAVE A WINNER!! Thank you all for playing. That was fun. See I was trying to throw you off a bit with "She's like the wind" and "Heaven Help Me". Deon was sort of a one hit wonder, however Patrick's song was truly a one hit wonder. Annette of Huckleberry Arts is the winner! Congratulations Annette.

Get it? Since it's May 1st..."May" be I'm crazy? Ok, well if you didn't get it that's ok too LOL! I still luv ya. Anyway, I'm feeling a bit crazy at the moment so what better time to have a crazy contest right?

So what is the prize?
Good ole' American currency. $20 buckaroos to be exact paid to you via Paypal. So you have to have a Paypal account. You can use the money for whatever you like or you can use it to feed your pattern stash by spending it over on Pattern Mart.

How to win?
Do you hear the music on my blog? If you don't try refreshing the page. One of the songs would fit into the "One hit wonder" category. Meaning the artist never made it real big although had one song that was popular. The first person to identify the NAME of the song and posts it here WINS! Be sure and listen to them all so you are sure. Just leave the blog page open while you cruise around the internet.

If you are the winner I will get in touch with you either by posting on your blog or through your profile. I'll announce the winner on this post.

Pretty easy huh? We'll see how well you all know your music (: Good luck!

9 Comments:

Huckleberry Arts said...

I will give a go
She's like the wind by Patrick Swayze ?

Have a beautiful day
Annette

Me said...

Is it "Eye in the sky?"

Unknown said...

how about.....
somewhere over the rainbow?

Anonymous said...

Heaven Help Me

Old Crow said...

She's like the Wind - love the song - always thought he should have made more........

Hugs, Donna D.

Lauren said...

I love this version! It's Israel Kamakawiwo Ole' - Somewhere Over The Rainbow!

Ewe-N-Me said...

I don't know the answer to your question, but I LOVE that Gordon Lightfoot song!! I just added music to my blog a few days ago too. I think I may have to add that song to the list.

Cath Ü said...

Yep been answered Somewhere Over the Rainbow.......
Cath Ü

Huckleberry Arts said...

Thank you Kelle This was fun! and as stated the money is going to a local charity Thanks much!!

Have a beautiful day!
Annette