Thursday, February 21, 2008

Prayers for my friend

I have a friend and she was recently diagnosed with lymphoma. She's not quite 40 I believe. Please pray for her. I'm just heartbroken at the news. Life is so precious and it's sad that we are reminded of this fact by witnessing our friends go through things like this.

She is a strong lady and I know she will get through this! She has a lot of people praying for her but I ask that anyone reading this will say a prayer for her too. I'm happy to call her my friend and I'm so sad that she has to go through this. But she will not go through it alone.

I pray to the Lord God that she will be completely cured and live a long, healthy life in her beautiful new home that she and her husband spent the last 5-6 years looking for. They signed the papers for the house the same day she was diagnosed.

Love ya Sweetie!

4 Comments:

CREATEaTHOUGHT said...

Thank you for the heart on etsy!

Joanna Rowan said...

Hi Kelle, I am so very sorry to hear about your dear friend. I will send her my prayers as well. Please stop by my blog and get your award for your blog from me. Maybe it will make you smile a little. Joanna

Kelly~Once in a Blue Moon Primitives said...

Kelle,

I am sorry to hear about your friend, she and her family will be in my prayers....

Blessings,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

I'm sending my prayers. As I talk to people lately, it seems sometimes as if it's just more and more people dealing with this everyday. I'm really very sorry for what your friend is going through.
Pam