Friday, August 31, 2007

I've been tagged - Middle Name Game

I've been tagged for the Middle Name Game . I've also tagged 7 others, so if you've been tagged here is what you do.........

Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My middle name is Susanne.

S - Spontaneous (I live life most of the time flying by the seat of my pants)

U - Uncontrollable (this is my husband's description of me..I guess that whole "and obey" vow I never quite grasped LOL!

S - Shy (You might not know it if you met me now, but I was very shy growing up)

A - ADHD (Need I say more? Just kidding about the ADHD...well somedays I feel I am)

N - Nocturnal (I'm definitely a night owl, though I love seeing the sunrise, just not very often I'm up early enough ):)

N - Nurturing

E - Easy going (Most of the time I take things as they come and don't let too much bother me)

I'm tagging:

Out on a Whim Studio Blog
Sunshine-N-Ravioli Blog
Trash 2 Treasure Blog
Hop Hop Jingle Boo Blog
Mels Lazy Dayz Blog
Blonde & Blithe
All Sorts Blog

0 Comments: