Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Donuts and Mice Anyone?

This is my newest online class and I had so much fun making these donuts and you will too! You can create these as ornaments complete with "frosting" and a little mouse peeking through the hole....OR you can even create donut bowl fillers and add different colored frostings and sprinkles. You can also make this with or without a Primitive flare to them. Just don't be tempted to take a bite, as they look quite realistic (:

I think these will make wonderfully unique sellers at craft shows. If you take the class and offer them at your upcoming shows, drop me a line! I'd love to hear how they did for you.

To check out the class just click the image or more info button below and if you take the class...HAVE FUN!

Donut Ornies with Mice & Bowl Fillers

Donut Ornies with Mice & Bowl Fillers
Price: US$7.99
Buy this class! Click for details

1 Comment:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

I'm so glad that you posted your blog on Lollishops!! I love the little donut with that adorable mouse in it!! So cute! I am following you! :-) Sharon