Monday, June 4, 2007

I've been tagged...

I was tagged and I’m supposed to write 7 random things about myself. So here goes…

1. As a little girl I believed I could fly. My Mother would encourage me by telling me to flap my arms just a little faster. Fortunately, I never jumped off anything. I still believe I can fly. Only now, I’m just waiting for a bit of wind and a hang glider (:

2. I’m an adventuress and will try almost anything once. Except for sky diving or bungee jumping.

3. I was a tom boy growing up and played with snakes, could bait my own fishing hook, and dirt was my favorite thing to play in.

4. My favorite candy of all time is Pez.

5. I lived on a 48 foot boat growing up and we spent time living in Canada and the waters of the Pacific North West.

6. I would love to write and illustrate a childrens book one day.

7. I love thunderstorms and enjoy sitting on the porch watching the lightning and listening to the thunder.

4 Comments:

Terri said...

I could bait my own hook too!! And playin in the dirt was good whether I was running my toy cars thru it or making mud pies. I love to watch storms as well. Nice to know there are others out there who do too!

Terri

cocoapelly4044 said...

Is your last name Crow? I'm a Crow too. I'm a decendant of Jesse David Crow from Texas, I'm his granddaughter Carol.

Be Well
Carol

Kelle said...

Terri,

Storms are the best aren't they? We just had a huge thunderstorm this evening and everyone knew if they went looking for me they could find me on the back porch watching it in all it's awe.

Kelle said...

Carol,

No, my last name isn't Crow. That would be cool though..."Kelle Crow". Hmm, has a nice ring to it I think.